We Won’t Let You Down
Downtimes, technical failures or even the destruction of a machine are naturally the biggest
concerns of any operator and owner of port handling equipment. You need your machines to be running
as smoothly as possible and when they do break down, you should be given effective and fast support
to bring them back on track. Of course, we understand and appreciate this.
To minimise possible downtimes and safeguard the availability and performance of
your machines, we believe in a comprehensive multi-level approach to be taken during various stages
of product development and product life:
- Applying proven technology in the design of our port handling equipment
- Maintaining highest quality standards in manufacturing, mounting and commissioning
- Enabling your staff to professionally handle the operation and regular maintenance of your
- Providing comprehensive documentation and maintenance instructions which are easy to understand
- Supplying genuine spare and wear & tear parts
- Maintaining and upgrading your machines at regular intervals, if and when needed
- Offering inspections, refurbishments and modernisation for older equipment, if and when
All these elements are designed to
prevent technical problems before they occur.
However, any machine that is under the stress and strain of a busy cargo handling
operation can experience a technical problem at some stage during its service life. Again, we
believe in a
multi-level troubleshooting approach:
- We seek to enable your own staff to quickly and professionally handle minor technical problems,
including e.g. the changing of spare and wear & tear parts.
- We continuously qualify and train our local representatives to offer first-level technical
support to you at your site.
- We have special agreements with many of our sub-suppliers to ensure fast supply of parts
and component repairs in your region, if possible.
- Our Service Competence Centre (SCC) in Düsseldorf, Germany, can provide comprehensive and
highly professional support in case of major and specialist technical issues, e.g. in case of
accidents or software failures. In case of emergency, our
Hotline is available 24-7.
Please click here to find our
Representative nearest to you.